Before we begin, we like to take the time to learn about yourself and your business. It is important that we understand your website goals to ensure we build a website that meets and exceeds your expectations.
- What are the goals of your business?
- What are the goals of the website?
- What does your business do?
- Who are your current customers?
- How do people learn about your business?
- How is your business different?
- What is your market area?
- How do your currently promote your business?
- How do you want your website to be used?
Based on what we learned about your business and website objectives, we will develop the website that best fits your needs. Our goal it to create not only a great-looking and easy-to-use website, but one that ultimately helps your business reach its goals.
- Custom Design – Layout, User Interface, Colors and more
- Create Pages – Unlimited pages – add now and later
- Add Features – Galleries, Calendars, Sliders, Blogging and more
- Add Content – SEO Rich Content
- Add Images – Great Images Highlight Your Business
- Create Forms – Make it easy for users to contact you
- eCommerce – Sell Your Products Online
- Test and Launch – Announce Your New Website
- Analytics and SEO – Tools To Monitor How Your Site Performs
The relationship with SMG Web Design does not stop once your website is live, we are here to provide ongoing support and updates. As your business grows or changes, we will be right here to make those changes in your website as well.
- Website Updates
- Website Training
- Website Security
- Website Backups
- Domain Management
- Annual Reviews
- Program Updates
Our goal is to build and manage a website that helps your business grow. We want results.
- Website Reviews
- Website Analytics
- Review SEO
- Review User Interface
- Goal Adjustments
- Updates to Meet New Goals